These are features that are needed to effectively bill for these services. Right now we aren't necessarily sure how to implement WHMCS modules due to all of the bugs and limitations. Only one we have effectively used is the WHMCS Users module, which just takes all the billing statistics from OnApp. All of the other WHMCS modules aren't flexible enough to even use. Hostbill+Onapp integration is light years ahead in integration, we need help and want to work with you guys to get the whmcs modules working right.
1) When a onappCloud account is created, it isn't adding any template groups for the user. Can see any templates in the OnApp panel when creating a VM.
2) When editing the Billing Module settings for a product, you should be able to remove certain items like you can in OnApp Billing. We don't want the client having access to certain datastores, networks, etc. When it creates the billing plan for the client under the onappCloud module, they have access to everything. Any setting adjusted on the WHMCS OnApp Billing settings for a product, should automatically update the OnApp Billing plan for the user.
3) Please check the billing template creation in OnApp, it's missing values/zones in the billing template and not being done correctly. Such as the template group example, and datastores that were configured in the WHMCS Billing modules.
4) We need the ability to set limits of 0 in the onappCloud product configurations in the module settings, and bill clients just on the WHMCS OnApp Billing module only.
5) Show the OnApp Login button.
6) More configurable options settings. The current configurable options are very basic, right now to sell disk space it has to be the same pricing for all data stores. We want to have configurable options for each datastore, and pricing per GB for each. We don't want to charge 1 price in the configurable options for Public and Internal IP's. We need to be able to create configurable options for all of onapp resources that are available. Would also like to be able to use "GB" units, as opposed to "MB" units in configurable options. We don't want to use the WHMCS Billing Module, as we want clients to buy what resources they want from the beginning and create virtual servers from it.
1) Create a OnApp Billing Template for the user being created in OnApp, so we can give the client OnApp access without us worry about them going over the limits they purchased, or what we set in the Products/Service > Product > Module limits.
2) Show the OnApp Login button.
1) When editing the Billing Module settings for a product, you should be able to remove certain items like you can in OnApp Billing. We don't want the client having access to certain datastores, networks, etc. This WHMCS module should work the same way as the OnApp Billing Resource templates work, you simply add which resources you want to bill for, and remove the ones you don't.
2) Ability to remove "CPU Shares" from being an option and visible to end users. For KVM cloud this setting doesn't really do much.
3) Ability to bill for backup/template storage space. We bill on the actual GB being used for storage, not on the number of backups/templates made. If a client has 200GB of backup storage sitting there for months, we need to be able to bill for it. This is how we currently bill our currently clients with other modules, based on storage being used.
4) Ability to have more configurable options
Please sign in to leave a comment.