How do I setup private DRaaS?
OnApp with draas.io
Both your clouds should be registered on drass.io one by one like described here.
Please note, the same OnApp versions and the same private networks should be configured at both your clouds. It's really necessary to get your environment working after moving some VMs by failover from one location to another. You can read here how to do it.
Since DRaaS became available only for private clouds, usage requirements have been changed.
- OnApp Integrated Storage.
- Two private clouds on the same versions (>=4.2).
- DRaaS feature is enabled.
- CRs are publicly accessible (e.g. via NAT).
- Sufficient bandwidth for the replication (recommended > 100Mbps).
- Both clouds have the same private networks.
- Transparent ports between locations (22, 1000+).