How can you integrate CDN with Drupal?
Installation Of CDN Plugin
- Download the latest version of Drupal CDN.
- Extract it into the Drupal module directory.
- Navigate to Site Configuration > CDN Integtration.
- Under Settingstab:
- Status: Enabled
- Mode: Basic
- Show statistics for the current page: Disabled
- Under Basic Modetab:
- Insert the CDN URL into the field.
- Click Submit.
Verify if your Drupal site is on CDN by viewing the HTML source code. Image links shall be replaced with CDN URLs.