CDN Resource with Cloud SSL
OnApp provides Cloud SSL service which supports both modern and old browsers. You may opt for this service with a cost of $600 for one domain per annum.
The unique Cloud SSL service is based on technology that works with GlobalSign SSL. Thus, we will purchase a DV certificate from GlobalSign on your behalf.
Please submit a ticket to support if you are interested in signing up for Cloud SSL. A vetting process of domain ownership is required. The ordering process is following:
- Create a CDN Resource with a CDN Hostname
- Submit Custom SSL request to OnApp Support by stating the CDN Hostname or Resource ID
- OnApp purchases the DV SSL certificate from GlobalSign by submitting a CSR generated by us
- GlobalSign provides a DNS TXT record
- The domain owner (the user/owner of the CDN resource) adds the DNS TXT in their domain registry.
- Upon successful validation of DNS TXT record, GlobalSign releases the certificate.
- OnApp installs the Cloud SSL certificate within 24-48 hours.
- Invoice is issued
In cases where a CDN resource with Cloud SSL is removed and recreated, kindly file a ticket to OnApp Support as linking of a CDN resource with Cloud SSL has to be performed by OnApp only.