OnApp provides support for anything directly related to our core products - OnApp Cloud, OnApp CDN and OnApp Storage - as well as the add-ons for these. As such, we maintain responsibility for the software, bug fixes, patches and general maintenance of our products.
Unfortunately, we do not offer support for the following:
- Switch, router and firewall configuration
- SAN configuration/optimization
- Attaching/removing/resizing LUNs
- Hypervisor and Control Panel server hardware support
- Operating System installation/support
- Maintenance of your passwords or whitelists
- Configuration/troubleshooting inside virtual machines
- VMware vSphere installation/configuration
- Known bugs/limitations within virtualization platforms
- 3-rd party integrations
- Alpha/Beta releases
- Coding for recipes
- Container Server (Cloud config) coding, troubleshooting
We may touch on some of these areas during investigation and resolution of support tickets, and we will attempt to offer what suggestions we can or put you in touch with our professional services team to quote the work – but they are not covered under standard OnApp support.