Disks not appearing in OnApp Storage
If the disk drives are not appearing in OnApp Storage, there are a number of reasons for this:
- Check that OnApp Storage is enabled under the OnApp Storage section in Settings -> Configuration.
- For the HV with the drives to be used, check whether it is in the correct HV zone:
- Go to Settings -> HV Zones.
- Select the appropriate zone and make sure the HV is in that zone.
- Go to API Endpoint and select the same storage channel as in the HV Zone setting.
Check to ensure that the Hypervisor was set up with storage.
Ensure that the HV is not set with the backup option.
In Settings -> Hypervisors, choose the HV and choose the edit dropdown box.
Check that the storage disks are visible.
Ensure that all the drives that are meant to be used are selected.
If these settings are changed, the hypervisor will need to be restarted to pick up those changes and the groupmon services will need to be restarted for the hypervisors in the storage channel.
For each hypervisor check that /onappstore/onappstore.conf matches /.rw/onappstore.conf.
If there are differences, it means that the changes were made after the Hypervisor was started.
Check to see that the correct number of drives are shown in the configuration file.
If there are differences between the number of drives shown in the integrated datastore and what the configuration file shows, please contact OnApp Support team.