Migrate VDisk members between HVs (Rebalance)
1) Select “Integrated Storage”
2) Choose the datastore that contains the VDisk that you want to migrate.
3) A list of the VDisks that are hosted on the datastore are shown. Select the VDisk to migrate
4) Make sure the VDisk is in a good condition by checking that “Consistency” reports “Fully synced” and if not follow the repair VDisk procedure.
5) To migrate the members, de-select an active member (one with a tick) and then select an available disk (a disk without a tick) and then select “Rebalance Disk”. This will schedule a migration.
6) Repeat this, one-by-one for all the members that should be migrated.