Can a group or range of IPs be reserved to a user so other customers can not user that IP?
OnApp Cloud version 3.5
Information about assign IP address to user: https://docs.onapp.com/display/35AG/Assign+IP+Address+to+User
You can assign an IP address or several IP addresses to a particular user, so that they could create a VS based on it:
- Go to your Control Panel's Settings menu.
- Click the Networks icon.
- Click the name (label) of the network from which you wish to assign an IP address to a user.
- On the page that appears, you will see the list of IP addresses added to this network. Tick the box or drag the cursor around the required address or several addresses to select them. The Filter at the top of the page will simplify the selection process.
- ClickAssign IP addresses.
- On the window that pops up, choose the user name.
- Click the Assign IP addresses button.