How do I whitelist IPs?
All OnApp Versions
To whitelist an IP:
- Go to your Control Panel's Users and Groups menu.
- Click the name of the required user. You will see the User's Profile page.
- Click the White List tab.
- On the page that appears click Add new IP button.
- Fill in the form that appears:
- IP - an IP you wish to enter to the white list.
- Description - any description (this may be a reason why you entered an IP to the list, etc.).
- Click Add new IP.
- Repeat steps 4-6 if you need to add more IPs to the white list.
To edit/delete a whitelisted IP, go to your Control Panel's Users and Groups -> User Profile page, click the White List tab and use the corresponding icons next to the questioned IPs.
OnApp White List is a list of IPs from which a particular user has an access to the Control Panel. By adding an IP to the white list, you thus restrict an access for this user from any other IPs that are not in the list.