How to add a user?
To add a new user:
- Go to your Control Panel’s Users and Groups menu. You’ll see a list of all user accounts in your cloud.
- Click the Add New User button at the bottom of the list.
- Fill in the details on the screen that appears:
- Login name
- First/Last names
- Email address
- Time zone
- Billing plan/Bucket (for OnApp 5.7 and higher)
- User role
- User group
- Specify Auto-suspending options, if any. You can configure the system to suspend a user at a definite time or in several hours after creation.
- Click the Save button to finish.