What are the OnApp Charges for the CDN solution?
There are two basic scenarios.
A. If you deploy your own CDN/edge servers:
- $100/mo for a controller servers, which host the CDN control panel. You need a controller server at each physical location.
- $5/TB for CDN traffic routed to your end users through OnApp CDNaaS, whether it's frrom your own edge servers or marketplace servers.
- 10% of marketplace transactions if you are selling bandwidth in the marketplace.
- The cost of any bandwidth you subscribe to in the marketplace.
- $10 per core per month for edge servers created or $50 per edge server(HTTP), $100 per streaming server (Streaming), according to your contract.
B. If you just purchase bandwidth from the marketplace, without deploying your own edge servers:
- $100 /mo for a controller server (to host the CDN control panel)
- Pay for marketplace bandwidth subscription
- $5/TB for CDN traffic routed to your end users