HTTPS on Accelerator is now supported on v5.3 CP and above.
Requirements for websites on the VM:
- The website must be setup to serve over HTTPS.
- The accelerator will make requests the VM over the same protocol as the client. HTTPS if the client is using HTTPS, or HTTP otherwise.
- A self-signed certificate may be used, as long as it has not expired. For setting up self signed certificate on Apache, kindly refer to http://www.akadia.com/services/ssh_test_certificate.html
- The website must be on a domain.
- Websites served over IP addresses are not supported.